smART-patches.com, at your service!
If you've seen it, we might have made it !
- FedEx or DHL international shipping, typically 4-5 business days. (from date of shipment, not order date)
- In order to avoid any errors, I will contact via email any customer that chooses the DHL / FedEx option to confirm. Please look for my email and check your spam folder.
- The envelope is 32cm x 24cm (12.6 inches x 9.5 inches)
- This envelope can hold between 30-40 patches measuring 9cm x 7cm. If the patches are smaller it can hold more, if larger, then it will hold less. Please feel free to contact me for details based on your particular order.
- Great for higher quantity orders or those who need the patches more quickly.
- Please understand there are some locations that DHL / FedEx does not serve and in such cases we will not be able to use FedEx. I also reserve the right to deny DHL / FedEx shipping for any reason and there may be times when this DHL / FedEx option is not suitable. These instances include but are not limited to: patches that are too large to fit in the envelope, the quantity of patches is too great to fit in the envelope as well as other possible reasons. In these cases, we will certainly work with you to help you find a suitable shipping option. There are larger envelopes and boxes available and shipping is based on weight. There are no flat rate envelopes or boxes. If FedEx is not a suitable option because they don't offer service to your location we will try to find another courier. Other couriers may include DHL and UPS. The estimated delivery time of 4-5 business days is for delivery once the item has shipped approximately and is not guaranteed. There will be some time needed to prepare and fulfill the order and get it into the hands of DHL / FedEx. I may need 5-7 days handling time depending on local circumstances. If you have any questions or would like to speak with me about your needs, please feel free to contact me. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thank you very much. As always, please let me know if you have any questions. I'm always available to help.